ANTI -AGING SKIN CARE
Skin Care Cosmetic – Useful or harmful?
“A beautiful and healthy skin is a big confidence booster.” (“Anike Natural on Instagram: “A beautiful and healthy skin …”) Some people are naturally beautiful and hence do not use any ‘skin care cosmetic.’ Then there are others, who do not use skin care cosmetic due to their laziness. (“Skin care cosmetic: Useful or Harmful? | BRISTLES …”)
“Still some feel that skin care cosmetic can harm their skin, and hence abandon the use of any kind of skin care cosmetic.” (“Skin care cosmetic”) However, there are many people who do use skin care cosmetic (that is why the business of skin care cosmetic is prospering). (“Beauty”)
So, is skin care cosmetic useful, or is it harmful? Well, the opinions seem divided. However, one thing is for sure – Looking beautiful is surely nice and very desirable. Also, too much skin care cosmetic can surely be harmful (as such, excess of anything is harmful). (“Skin Care Cosmetic – Useful or Harmful? – Biotulin Anti …”) So, what does one do?
The first thing is to formulate (and follow) a skin care routine that will help keep your skin healthy and disease-free. “The general recommendation is to cleanse and moisturize every day, and tone and exfoliate occasionally (as and when needed).” (“Skin care cosmetic: Useful or Harmful? | BRISTLES …”)
“Next thing is the skin care cosmetics that you would be using additionally (as beauty enhancers).” (“Skin care cosmetic: Useful or Harmful? | BRISTLES …”) These skin care cosmetics could either be part of your skin care routine or be applied only on special occasions (e.g., when attending a party etc.).
The most important thing with skin care cosmetic is its selection. Here is a set of rules that you should use when selecting any skin care cosmetic: (“Skin care cosmetic: Useful or Harmful? | BRISTLES …”)
* The general rule is to use products that suit your skin type. This is true both for the routine products and for the skin care cosmetic. So, check the label to see what it says e.g., ‘for dry skin only’ or ‘for all skin types’ etc. (“Skin care cosmetic”)
* Evaluate the skin care cosmetic before using it. This can be done by applying the skin care cosmetic on a small patch of skin e.g., ear lobes and checking the reaction of your skin to the product
* Check the ingredients of the skin care cosmetic for chemicals to which you are allergic. (“Skin care cosmetic”) Do not use products that are very harsh on skin e.g., products with high alcohol concentrations; such cosmetics might work for once but cause a long-lasting damage to your skin.
* ‘More isn’t better.’ “Ensure that you apply the products in right quantity (neither less not more).” (“Skin care cosmetic: Useful or Harmful? | BRISTLES …”) Also, be gentle with your skin and follow the right procedures for application of skin care products. Rubbing too hard or trying to squeeze a pimple can lead to permanent damage to your skin.
* Finally, if you have a skin disorder e.g., acne etc., you should consult your dermatologist before using any skin care cosmetic. (“Skin care cosmetic: Useful or Harmful? | BRISTLES …”)
Best Wishes, Coyalita
See Tomorrow: The Importance of Caring for Your Skin”
Just use your first name and valid email address – I will never sell or share your email address with anyone. Never. You may unsubscribe anytime. I hate spam just as much as you do.